Take a proactive approach to protecting your central line. Stay SAFE and comfortable with the CareAline Central Line Wrap!
The Original Award Winning and Hospital Approved CareAline Central Line Wrap (CVC) is designed to cover and protect your body, external catheter line(s) and cap(s). Our Wrap is a patented tubular design allowing your skin to be safe from irritating lines and your lines will stay protected. No more tape needed*
Protect your Central Line (Hickman, Broviac, Groshong), Port, gTube, or PEG tube, and keep it safe while being comfortable 24 hours a day. It is Washable, Functional and Fashionable! Keep your line safe and secure both on and off treatment.
- Cancer Mom Original Innovation
- Proven to prevent central line dislodgment
- CareAline® Products are for Single Patient Use.
- We recommend you wash and dry your garment every 1 - 3 days.**
- If soiled, wash immediately.
**Washing your products on a regular basis keeps them clean. Keep in mind that constant wear will cause stretching. Washing and drying will return them to original size.
- All of our products can be machine washed on any cycle
- We recommend machine drying on a medium heat cycle
- Fasten the Velcro® on the CareAline Wraps - this way nothing else sticks to the Velcro® during washing and drying.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT REPLACE THE STERILE BANDAGE USED TO SECURE THE INSERTION SITE AND PRODUCTS ARE NOT WATERPROOF
******If you are a patient in need, please click here.******