Take a proactive approach to protecting your central line.
Stay SAFE and comfortable with the CareAline Central Line Wrap - the only FDA registered, clinically tested wrap to protect your central line, g-tube, or peg tube.
The Original Award Winning and Hospital Approved CareAline Central Line Wrap (CVC) is designed to cover and protect your body, external catheter line(s) and cap(s). Our Wrap is a patented tubular design allowing your skin to be safe from irritating lines and your lines will stay protected. No more tape needed*
Protect your Central Line (Hickman, Broviac, Groshong), Port, gTube, or PEG tube, and keep it safe while being comfortable 24 hours a day. It is Washable, Functional and Fashionable! Keep your line safe and secure both on and off treatment.
- Cancer Mom Original Innovation
- Proven to prevent central line dislodgment
- CareAline® Products are for Single Patient Use.
- We recommend you wash and dry your garment every 1 - 3 days.**
- If soiled, wash immediately.
**Washing your products on a regular basis keeps them clean. Keep in mind that constant wear will cause stretching. Washing and drying will return them to original size.
- All of our products can be machine washed on any cycle
- We recommend machine drying on a medium heat cycle
- Fasten the Velcro® on the CareAline Wraps - this way nothing else sticks to the Velcro® during washing and drying.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT REPLACE THE STERILE BANDAGE USED TO SECURE THE INSERTION SITE AND PRODUCTS ARE NOT WATERPROOF
******If you are a patient in need, please click here.******